Quartz Reef ‘Its Time to Celebrate’ Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter the ‘It’s Time to Celebrate’ Promotion:
- (the “Promotion“) and prizes form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions“). By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Quartz Reef, 6 – 8 Hughes Crescent, Cromwell 9310 (the “Promoter“).
- Entrants will direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Promotion to the Promoter only. Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry is open to anyone who, as at the time of entry, is:
- a permanent resident of New Zealand
- 18 years of age or older; and
- Living in New Zealand.
- Employees of the Promoter and any agency associated with the Promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are ineligible to enter.
- As part of the Promoter’s commitment to being a responsible producer and marketer of alcoholic beverages, it is part of the Promoter’s policy not to award prizes to people who have prior criminal convictions, particularly (but not limited to) where those convictions involve anti-social or violent behaviour or drink-driving. Accordingly, you warrant that you do not have any previous criminal convictions (including for DUI, other alcohol related offences, or any other offences relating to anti-social behaviour).
- Entry opens at 2pm on Monday 2 November 2020 and closes at 5pm NZT on Sunday 25 January 2021 inclusive (the “Entry Period“). No entries will be accepted outside of the Entry Period.
- To enter please go to https://enter.quartzreef.co.nz/win
- Limit of one entry per purchase. A valid receipt clearly showing purchase must be presented to claim the prize. If a valid receipt is not available, the draw will be repeated until receipt validation has been completed.
Prize and Prize Draw
- The prize draw consists of twenty (20) prizes with a combined total value of NZ$3500.00 (“Prizes”). There are twenty (20) prizes to be won. 10 fantastic restaurant tabs including one (1) x $1,000 Restaurant Tab, two (2) x $500 Restaurant Tab, three (3) x $200 restaurant Tab, four (4) x $100 Restaurant tab and ten (10) Quartz Reef Giftpacks valued $50.
- Each Restaurant Tab will be validated at a fabulous Quartz Reef wine listed restaurant in your home city or agreed designated city to enjoy dining alongside a selection of Quartz Reef wines.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter will select twenty (20) winners by random draw from all eligible entries submitted during the Entry Period.
- The prize draw will take place between 26 January 2021 and 2 February 2021. The first valid entry drawn will receive the Prize (“Winner“). The Promoter will notify the Winner by email message no later than 2 February 2021 and will ask the Winner to contact Quartz Reef with details for delivery of their Prize. The Winner will then be announced on the Quartz Reef Website and Social Media pages.
- If a Winner cannot be notified, or does not make contact with Quartz Reef Wines within 3 working days of notification, or cannot be verified (including where a Winner’s age or place of residence renders an entrant ineligible to receive the Prize), has a criminal record, or is found to have otherwise breached any of these Terms and Conditions, his/her selection as a prize winner may be forfeited and an alternative winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion. No financial or other consideration will be awarded to the forfeiter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- All decisions of the Promoter are final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry as a direct or indirect result of a technical problem of any kind or any traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the competition database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Participants must comply with all requirements of the Promoter including requirements specified in the Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
- fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter’s satisfaction;
- tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
- submits an entry which in the Promoter’s opinion is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
- in the opinion of Promoter, engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for claims, losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, injuries, costs and/or expenses, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising in any way out of, or in any way connected with, the Promotion or any prize.
- All entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from any and all direct or indirect loss or injury suffered by and arising in connection with the Promotion or the Prize.
- The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of individual service providers, and the Promoter and its related bodies corporate are not responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss suffered by an entrant as a direct or indirect result of the conduct of any third party service provider.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, at any time without prior notice.
Quartz Reef ‘Its Time To Celebrate’, Promotion ONLINE GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Thank you for visiting https:// https://enter.quartzreef.co.nz/win (the “Website”), which is operated by Quartz Reef.
The following definitions apply to the Terms:
“Content” means any software, data, information, pictures, graphics and other materials published or made available on the Website, including any third party content and any user generated content.
“Customer” means a person who applies for permission to order goods via this Website.
“Service” means the delivery of goods from the Quartz Reef cellar door in response to orders placed by Customers via this Website and in accordance with these Terms.
“user” means any user of the Website.
“you” and “your” are a reference to you.
USE OF WEBSITE AND PROHIBITED ACTIVITY
- Use of this Website is restricted to persons over the age of 18.
- If you make a purchase through the Website, you warrant and understand that it is your responsibility to show (or to procure the person or persons receiving the goods (the “Recipient”) to show) current identification to the person or persons delivering the goods. The identification must include you or the Recipient’s:
- full name;
- date of birth;
- photo; and
- You are prohibited from doing any act that Quartz Reef, in its absolute discretion, may deem to be inappropriate and/or would be deemed to be an unlawful act or is prohibited by any laws applicable to this Website including but not limited to:
- Any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private information without the concerned individual’s consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
- Using this Website to defame or libel Quartz Reef or its affiliates, their employees or other individuals or acting in such a way that brings into disrepute the reputation of Quartz Reef or its affiliates; and
- Uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to the property of Quartz Reef or the property of other individuals.
- You agree not to engage in any other conduct that Quartz Reef advises (in its absolute discretion) is in breach of the Terms or is otherwise inappropriate for the Website.
- If you wish to take advantage of offers, or to access parts of the Website, that are only available to members, you will need to register as a member. If you register as a member, the Membership Terms will also apply to you.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- Quartz Reef is not responsible if the information that it makes available on this Website is not accurate or complete. Any reliance upon the material on this Website shall be at your own risk and we are not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of such use. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this Website.
- Prices displayed on this Website may vary from the Quartz Reef cellar door prices.
- Quartz Reef reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time and for any reason whatsoever, to make improvements and/or changes to the Service; to terminate all or part of any service supplied by Quartz Reef and/or its agents and/or its delivery persons to any Customer; to remove, amend and/or vary any of the Content which appears on the Website; to cease operating the Website in whole or in part, with or without notice, effective immediately.
- Quartz Reef reserves the right to change, alter or modify these Terms at any time and will update you of this by updating the “last updated” notice at the end of these Terms. By continuing to access the Website you agree to be bound by the amended Terms. You should check from time to time to see if these Terms have changed or not.
- Any non-personal communication or material you transmit to this Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Quartz Reef and may be used for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Quartz Reef is free to use for any purposes whatsoever (including but not limited to the developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing of products) any ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions or concepts contained in any communication you send to this Website. Any such use is without compensation to the party submitting information.
- By submitting information, you are also warranting that you own the material/content submitted, that it is not defamatory and that Quartz reef’s use will not violate any third party’s rights. Quartz Reef is under no obligation to use the information submitted.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and other materials on this Website are the property of Quartz Reef or are included with the permission of the relevant owner.
- You are permitted to browse this Website and reproduce extracts by way of printing or downloading to a storage device for your own personal or internal business use. This is only to be done on the proviso that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No reproduction of any part of this Website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website.
- The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks displayed on this Website belong to Quartz Reef or its affiliates. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark displayed on this Website. Your use/misuse of the trademarks displayed on this Website, or on any other content on this Website, except as may be provided for in these Terms, is strictly prohibited. Quartz Reef and its affiliates reserve all their rights to enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Links on the Website may take you outside the Quartz Reef network and Quartz Reef accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of these other websites. The links are provided in good faith and Quartz Reef cannot be held responsible for any subsequent change in other websites to which Quartz Reef provides a link. The inclusion of any link to other websites is provided to you only as a convenience and does not imply Quartz Reef’s endorsement of websites or any association with their operators. Quartz Reef highly recommends that you make yourself aware of and carefully read the legal and privacy notices of all other websites that you visit.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, this Website is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis and, consequently, Quartz Reef gives no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise (including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) including but not limited to delivery; or any warranties or representations that material on this Website will be complete, accurate, reliable, timely, non-infringing to third parties; that access to this Website will be un-interrupted or error-free; that this Website will be secure; that any advice or opinion obtained from Quartz Reef through this Website is accurate or to be relied upon, and any representations or warranties thereto are expressly disclaimed.
- Quartz Reef reserves the right to restrict or terminate your access to this Website or any feature of this Website or any feature or part thereof at any time.
- Except to the extent otherwise expressly set out in the Terms and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Quartz Reef does not accept liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of: (a) the Services; (b) your access to, use, inability to use, change in content of this Website or any other website you access through a link from this Website; (c) any actions Quartz Reef takes or fails to take as a result of any electronic mail messages you send to Quartz Reef.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Quartz Reef does not accept any responsibility to maintain the material and services made available on this Website or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith. Any material on this Website is subject to change without notice.
- Further, Quartz Reef shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any loss suffered caused by viruses, malware, spyware or other similar software or code that may infect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your use of, access to or downloading of any material from this Website. If you choose to download material from this Website you do so at your own risk.
- You indemnify Quartz Reef and its affiliates, and their agents, officers and employees (“Indemnified Parties”) against any claims, actions, costs (including legal costs) or losses incurred by the Indemnified Parties arising out of or in connection with your breach of the Terms.
- If any portion of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- You and Quartz Reef agree that any dispute or claim arising from or pertaining to the use of this Website shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- If you have any questions, concerns or complaints in relation to the Website or the Terms, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.